Services & Opening times
We are open Mondays and Thursdays from 18:00 to 19:30.
On site we can offer:
- Clothes for all ages
- Cosmetics & hygiene necessities
- Tea, coffee, and consultations
We accept the following donations:
- Shampoo and conditioner (something that suits most people and is not in a big package)
- Waterproof jackets and windbreakers for adults
- Sports shoes and clothing for adults
- Tools for nail and hair care
- Suitcases on wheels
- Small home appliances (irons, hairdryers, blenders, etc.)
How to Find Us
We are located on the lower level of the Neskirkja at Hagatorg square, 5 minutes walking distance from a number of bus stops:
- Háskóli Íslands (buses 1, 3, 6)
- Melaskóli (bus 11)
- Veröld (bus 12)
- Kvisthagi (bus 15)
The Salvation Army office in Reykjavík is open every day from 10:00 to 17:00 at Suðurlandsbraut 72, 3 minutes walking distance from the Sogamýri bus stop (buses 3, 5, 6, 15, 18). Warm food offered from 12:00 til 14:00.
Locations in Akureyri & Keflavík, event schedule and contact information can be found here.
Asylum seekers need to first get clothes cards from an interview at Árskógar 4. Interview hours are on Wednesdays from 12–15.
Bring your clothes cards to our new store in Laugavegur 176. There Red Cross will sell clothes by weight, only to those who have a clothes card to pay with.
Store hours: Monday – Friday, 12:00 – 16:00
Store address: Laugavegur 176, 105 Reykjavík