Жилье для беженцев

If you have a room, apartment, or larger housing that you would like to offer to the refugees, there are two ways you can contribute:

  1. Sign up at https://www.mcc.is/is/ukraine/ukraine-housing/. Applications are accepted for short and long-term arrangements, as long as the place is legally registered in Registers Iceland. MCC staff will contact you with any additional questions or next steps.
  2. Contact the social services of your municipality. You can find the addresses and phones of your local authority here: https://www.samband.is/sveitarfelogin/